What is the difference between a 'draw down' and 'recurring' support block?
Monthly 'Recurring' Support block
- Support hours re-set on the 1st of each month
- Support hours purchased are gaurenteed and are reserved with the support team
- Hours do not roll over from month to month
- Hours cannot be saved for future months
Draw down support block
- This is a total number of hours that can be utilised at any time over a longer period of time.
- When you have used all these hours, you can choose to purchase another block of hours to draw down or move to a monthly recurring support block model
- Hours do roll over form month to month
- Hours can be saved for future months
- Hours are not reserved due to the ad-hoc nature of the agreement. This means when a request is made for new work the team will book this in to the next available 'slot'.